You are here
We selected for you some oils with the best organoleptic characteristics.
Below you will find a preview ... for a deepening we recommend you to visit the dedicated OILS area where you will find a detailed presentation with the specific properties of each one.
- The ORGANIC ARGAN OIL purchased directly from the manufacturer in Morocco with anti-aging, healing and firming properties, rich in antioxidants.
- The OIL OF SESAME seeds is extracted by cold pressing of raw sesame seeds, it is certified Organic and is an Italian product.
- The SUNFLOWER SEED OIL has a higher than 85% oleic acid content, it is cold-pressed, certified Organic and Italian origin.
- The HEMP OIL is pure, cold pressed, certified Organic: the market often offers refined hemp oil, with a light color and low odor, but denatured of its nutrition.
- The GRAPE SEED OIL is cold-pressed and is an Italian product.
- The CAMELLIA OIL has strong skin restoring properties for dry and asphyxiated
- The CUCUMBER OIL is extracted from the seeds by cold pressing in a careful process which maintains the purity of the oil and all of its natural components
- The HAZELNUT OIL obtained by cold pressing of the seeds of wild Hazelnut which maintains intact the purity.
- The RASPBERRY OIL extracted from the seeds, which grows naturally in southern Chile, cold-pressed is then carefully filtered.